CERTIFIED STRENGTH TRAINING SPECIALIST
Strength is the major component of all movements and the foundation of all fitness. All fitness goals, specifically sports or performance start with the person’s strength and their ability to apply it.
Due to the advanced content of this course, a four year degree in a health and fitness related field and/or a personal trainer certification is highly recommended.
What You Will Learn ?
- What is strength?
- The different types of strength
- The role of biomechanics
- What is mechanical efficiency?
- Deeper understanding of flexibility and stretching
- Assessment basics
- The sport of weightlifting (as it applies to personal training)
- How to create a strength program
- Overreaching, overtraining, detraining and recovery techniques
20 Hours courses - Online course
IHFA - INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AND FITNESS ASSOCIATION